We have a long and beautiful story, as well as a exciting future.
The Presbyterian Church had a modest beginning, when our area was still part of the Dakota Territory. Before the railroad and Britton were here, the local neighborhood gathered for worship and study under the leadership of Rev. G. L. Beach southwest of the present site of Britton. His wife, Jennie organized the Presbyterian Ladies Aid during the mid 1880’s. Some of those women were the initial members of the Britton Church. Those members held their first business meeting on November 15, 1886.
Page currently under construction. Please return for more information.